Thursday, March 20, 2014

Interview with a Four year old

I interviewed Madelyn on her birthday using the same questions that I asked her when she was three.  The answers in parenthesis are from last year.  It was fun to see what has changed (and what hasn't!).

1.  What's your favorite color?  Pink (Pink)
2.   What's your favorite toy?  Hula hoop, bicycles, my scooter, and my roller skates. (My hopper: Pink toy she bounces on.  Birthday gift from Uncle Joe and Aunt Jessica)
3.  What's your favorite fruit?  Tomato, corn, cheese.  I reminded her that none of those items were fruit.  "Strawberries then I guess," was her response. (Grapes)
4.  What's your favorite TVshow?  Minnie Princess...a particular episode of Mikey Mouse Clubhouse (Mikey Mouse Clubhouse)
5.  What's your favorite lunch?  Mac n Cheese (Mac n Cheese)
6.  What's your favorite outfit?  Polka dots and a big heart sparkly shirt (Dresses)
7.  What's your favorite game?  Zimbbos (The caterpillar game )
8.  What's your favorite snack?  Crackers and cheese and graham crackers with honey (Jelly Beans)
9.  What's your favorite animal?  Snakes (Dolphin)
10.  What's your favorite song?  A song you made up:  "J he's a boy.  He's going to be royal." (Laurie Berkner)
11.  What's your favorite book?  Berenstain Bears and Pinkalicous (Collection of Disney stories)
12.  Who's your best friend?  Logan, a friend from school. (Nolan and Harper)
13.  What's your favorite breakfast?  Waffles and pancakes with strawberries and blueberries (Waffles)
14.  What's your favorite thing to do outside?  Make snow castles, play in the sandbox, and water plants (Chalk and bubbles)
15. What's your favorite drink?  Chocolate milk, orange juice, and lemonade (Lemonade)
16.  What's your favorite holiday?  Halloween, Christmas, and my birthday (Halloween)
17.  What do you sleep with?  Blankie and Lalyn, my dream lite (You made this name up for the dream light at this moment.) (Blankie and Tiger)
18.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A veterinarian (A princess or an eye doctor)
19.  What kind of pet will you have when you grow up?  A fish, a dog, and another fish, and 2 more fish, and 1 more dog and 2 turtles. (The puppy I already have that someone gave me.)
20.  What's the best place you went this year?  McDonald's (Papa took her here for ice cream) and the ice cream place that we go to (Murph's)  (The zoo.)

In my opinion, your responses were pretty accurate.  I laughed about your favorite places.  You haven't been to either of them in months.  I also noticed how you had trouble narrowing your favorites down to one item.  You make me smile, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment