Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Feeling nostalgic

It certainly does not feel like 4 years ago on this day that I went into labor with Madelyn. I remember the details of this day like it were yesterday. 

I loved three years old. I have been talking about it a lot lately, and Madelyn has been really funny in helping me cope with the fact that she is turning four.

Madelyn: Hey, mom. Are you excited to wake up tomorrow with a 4 year old in the house!?!

Madelyn: I think being four is going to be very different.
Mom: How so?
Madelyn: Well, I am going to think like a four year old.

Mom: I feel kinda of sad. It is my last night of putting a three year old little girl to bed.
Madelyn: Mom, you can still put me to bed tomorrow. I'll just be a little older.

Madelyn: Kaitlyn and Addison got bigger so fast too. It's what kids do. 

Well sweet girl, tomorrow we will celebrate you!! I love you to the moon and back and all around the world times a million!! I can't wait to see what an amazing 4 year old you'll be!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment