Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Katie's Bachelorette Party

I traveled to Breckenridge to celebrate a dear friend.  Katie is getting married in a few short months.  As her matron of honor, I worked diligently to plan a week to remember!  I love each of these women so much and the weekend would not have been complete with out their contributions, creativity, companionship, and laughter.  I approached this weekend with both joy and apprehension.  It was the first time I was leaving my sweet baby James over night.  The first time I had left overnight as a nursing mama.  I was worried about how things would go in my absence.  It wasn't until I was away, did I realize how much I NEEDED this weekend too.
We went on a beautiful hike in the mountains!

 We surprised Morgan with a baby shower too!  Addie's decor was beyond beautiful, and Morgan was so touched.  It was so fun to see her joy and excitement for Baby boy Miller!
 We had a wild, wild west theme for Katie's party!  I loved how the mason jars and bandana table runner turned out!
Addie and I always have a blast together!  
Ready to hit the town!!   I have video. Not sure if it's going to make it on here or not.  Let's just say the night included: dinner accents (from the South, naturally), dance routines, pole dancing, bachelor parties, and a whole lot of laughter!

I have said it many times, but these women are my sisters. I would not be who I am without them.  We have celebrated so many joys, laughed for hours, and cried together.  Thank you for recharging my battery ladies.  I returned home a better wife and mother because of this weekend!

 Katie, I can't wait to see you as a bride.  You are going to be stunning.  And I am certain that you and Dave are destine for a joyous life together.  He balances you.  He supports you.  He loves you!  It's fun to see you so happy, friend!






No comments:

Post a Comment