Ha!
Checking out the bunnies!
I love goats too!
Casey was working. I was at a work conference. James was with my friend Krissy. So my parents had to get Madelyn back to Milwaukee before the rides and Midway opened. She had so much fun with them, but she was concerned about the Merry-Go-Round.
So we took her to the State Fair to ride the rides! The Merry-Go-Round will always be something special for Madelyn and Daddy. Mommy can't ride. Two words. Motion. Sickness.
So instead I hung out with this cutie! Seriously. Love him so much! He was wanting to nap but he didn't express one complaint!
I love getting to be a kid again! No one looks at you funny riding the Super Slide when you have a two year old in your lap!
Madelyn is a daredevil for certain. She wanted to go on a lot of rides that she really was too little for. She picked out this obstacle course (she's her mother's daughter) only to find out she was too short. The woman working the ride said as long as she could climb a rope net she could do it. Psssh...Madelyn could climb a rope net a year ago!
I was literally jumping and cheering her on. The picture doesn't really show how high up in the air she was. I was so proud of her. Then I wanted to cry. How did she get to be big enough to do this stuff with out us? Shortly after this picture, Madelyn turned around and started heading down. The slide was pretty steep. I figured she chickened out. The woman working told me I could go get her. I met her and asked her what was up. She looked at me funny and said she wanted to go back in the bounce house portion. I explained that she needed to go back to the slide, and I would go down with her. She quickly said, "I don't want you to go with me." Turns out she wasn't chickening out at all.
It was a fast slide. Good thing Daddy was at the bottom to catch a girl!
Flying the airplane!
I was happy there was a seat belt!
Back to the slide! This time it was Daddy's turn!
Checking each other out!
James liked the animals too! It was so noisy in this barn but it didn't phase him!

No comments:
Post a Comment