Monday, July 9, 2012

My new favorite park

'Secret Park' as I like to call it.  I can not believe I have never noticed this hidden park that is just a mile from our house.  I have ran in this neighborhood for years.  I never once noticed it.  Until the other day.  It is set back from the road in a wooded lot just up the hill from Lake Michigan.  The homes around it are AMAZING.  It's quiet.  And it's fun!
 Static electricity!  
 We usually pack a blanket and a picnic lunch!
I love that there is shade and usually just a few other children.  We saw a deer walk through the other day!  Apparently I'm not the only one that loves it here!  I can't believe there are deer this far into the city...but hey, this is a good place to live if you're going to be a city dweller!

No comments:

Post a Comment