James' Uncle Joe and Aunt Jessica have been giving me a hard time because they think James is getting jipped in the blog. I was better about updating it when I only had one child. I'll give them that! However, I am doing a better job of taking videos of James than I did with Madelyn. In fact, we didn't take any of Madelyn until she was like 7 months old. So there. They are even!
Monday, July 9, 2012
Laughing baby!
James' Uncle Joe and Aunt Jessica have been giving me a hard time because they think James is getting jipped in the blog. I was better about updating it when I only had one child. I'll give them that! However, I am doing a better job of taking videos of James than I did with Madelyn. In fact, we didn't take any of Madelyn until she was like 7 months old. So there. They are even!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment