Longer than my sheep!
Funny baby!
I thought Fourth of July pictures by the front door would be cute! Until I realized how windy and sunny it was out! Oh well...I try.
I love this little boy. It's amazing how I can love him more and more every single day. I thought my heart would have burst months ago!

First time in the bumbo!
First time in the bumbo!
Dear J,
You are 20 weeks old. You are happy. You are smiley. You love to laugh. You love the Itsy Bitsy Spider song and how mommy tickles you. You will turn your cheek to avoid my kisses and laugh! You listen to books and look at the pictures. You are figuring out how to make toys play music! You started using the jumperoo and really like the lights! Your little toes barely reach the ground. You pay a lot of attention to your sister and she makes you smile often! You roll onto your belly all of the time, and I often find you sleeping on your tummy now. You have not been sleeping that well, my little man. I am hoping you are going through a growth spurt. You are waking up three times during the night. You love to nurse and snuggle with mommy. I sometimes let you sleep in my arms in bed. I can't help it. I love snuggling with you just as much. Your raspy breathing has improved, and I hear it less and less. You are working really hard on learning to sit up. You lift your head and pull forward to seating when you are held on your back. Tonight you were doing it in the bath tub. If I could read your mind, I think it would say, "I'm a big boy. I want to sit up in the tub. No more of this laying down stuff!"
James you make our family feel complete. I love staring at your perfect little face and rubbing your (almost) bald little head. I talk to you about everything. Today we talked about what you might be when you are older. Daddy and I watched a move about the CIA last night....I told you no going into the Military (while honorable, I can't worry about you like that!). We also decided you won't be a hunter and never would harm an animal. I love that about you! Ha! Your destine to be tall. We wondered if you'll like playing sports like your daddy did.
It's so fun to watch you learn and grow James. We have been dancing to 'My Wish' a lot lately. I can't help but cry. I picture myself dancing with you on your wedding day. My wish for you truly is, that all of your dreams come true!
I love you sweet baby of mine. I am the luckiest. God gave us you! I am eternally grateful!
xoxo,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment