Madelyn's crib was converted to a 'big girl bed'. She did awesome with this transition for the first week. The last few days have been more difficult and we've had to resort to the 'cry it out' method.
Because some one can get out of bed herself. Luckily, she can't open the bedroom door yet. So she stands there and yells for me. She napped on the floor today.
Further evidence why J is the easiest baby ever. He fell asleep during tummy time.
Two things went wrong here: 1. Madelyn managed to get onto the stairs unsupervised. 2. She used chalk on the carpeting. I'd say I'm in the running for Mother of the Year!
Look how strong he's getting! James laughed for the first time this week (10 weeks old)! Casey and I were both talking to him and his grin turned into a chuckle. How fun it was to witness it together.
Yikes! Blankie is being tossed at James.
I can't get over how big he looks! He's 11 weeks today! Eek...where has the time gone! I moved him out of the infant napper and into the pack and play tonight because he just looked so scrunched up. So far, he's woken more than usual though. We may go back to the scrunched position tomorrow night!
Having my picture taken is tiring. Almost as tall as dad in matching cargos.
Flying a kite for the first time! Madelyn is a determined little girl. She is not content with watching daddy fly the kite. She had to do it. All by herself too.
Hunting for worms at zoo class. So. Much. Fun. Madelyn got to pet a chicken too!


No comments:
Post a Comment