Monday, April 23, 2012

Social Club

I'm super pumped that we are now members in a 'Social Club' and of course I am our President.  Well, no one else knows that, but I formed the club.  Sort of like my house, my rules.  No, I wasn't really one of those kids, (I don't think)!

Basically, it's just a group of our friends, and we've decided that we will get together at least once per month and do something fun.  Since moving to Milwaukee, Casey and I have had a number of couple friends.  However, for a multitude of reasons it seems like we've lost some of them....they've moved mostly!  We got into a rout of him going out with the guys, me meeting up with my girlfriends, or just having a date night.  I wanted to get together more with couple friends whom we both enjoy!  So the birth of Social Club!

For our inagural event, we went to dinner for Mexican (yes and a Skinny maragrita!!) and went bowling.  It was a blast!


 Rarely do I feel like I stick out as a blond.  So  many of my friends are blond!  These beautiful ladies make me want to go dark.
 Nice balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment