Sunday, April 1, 2012

My cup overflows

There are no words to explain how much love I feel for my little JT. I stare at his face, and all I see is perfection. How did I get so lucky? I love how he curls his little legs up and rests his head on his arms when he is sleeping on my chest. My heart just melts when his blue little eyes met mine. I've been working on getting that first smile. You better flash a toothless grin at me first my little man!



There's no sweeter sight than a baby sleeping peacefully. I look at James and all I feel is love. I love his button nose, his chubby cheeks, his long skinny legs, the whole package.

James loves sleeping on his hands. He cuddles on my chest and tucks his arms under his chin like this all the time.
These are his Daddy's toes. No. doubt. Everyone likes to talk about his long fingers too!
My heart melts....Madelyn is such a good big sister. She asks to hold J, kisses him, bounces him, loves him.
I never imagined having two children could be this amazing. I am biased, but this is perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment