We had a busy weekend, but I can't stand sitting home during the summer. In fact, Madelyn and I plan something every. day. Sometimes, it's something as basic as walking to the lakefront to picnic and play. or taking Marley for a walk, or swimming. This weekend, it was a lot of time at the Milwaukee County Zoo. Madelyn is a girl who takes after her mommy and daddy and has a BIG love for animals. We have a blast seeing them!
Madelyn likes to help me bake! We made brownies for the party in Chicago and to take to the zoo!
Can't beat this ride!
See the elephants?!
Saturday I went to Chicago to see my girlfriends and celebrate Krissy's 30th birthday! She's the last one of the crew to join the club.
Champagne for the birthday girl! This was pre-police appearance. It was so bizarre to have the police show up. It seemed like everyone was having to remind themselves, "Yes, we are in fact, old enough to drink alcohol." I guess the music was too loud. My read on it: we still know how to party!
Sunday we were back to the zoo! Casey's parents came to visit as did Jenny and her family. We had a blast!
Madelyn was so into the train when we arrived. Every time she heard it or saw it, she let us know. "Train. Choo. Choo." However, after riding the Merry-go-round, this was her new fave. "Horse. Mom. Neigh."
We had a picnic lunch. Madelyn loved sitting at the picnic table between her cousins. This picture cracks me up. It looks like Madelyn is scolding Kaitlyn for eating her food. KK kept food on Madelyn's plate and even took care to bite her grapes in half for her. So sweet!
Watching the Seal and Sea Lion show!
How cute is this?!?
Tall man in a little train.
Madelyn and Aunt Jenny! She's too good to us!
Cousin love!

I love how the apron looks on Madelyn! :) She's growing up so much already - I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete