Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Determined little girl


Madelyn amazes me. She is learning and doing something new everyday. We were at the pool on Friday, and she was her typical manic self in the water. She has now learned to climb up the net ladder independently. She wasn't too interested in the basic slides and wanted to go down the covered, twisty tube slide. I'm telling you. It was me, Madelyn, and the 4 year old boys. I'm the only adult that is going down the slides, and I've concluded it's because most kids Madelyn's age are content splashing in the ankle deep water. Madelyn is a fish. It's in her genes I guess!

Loves climbing on everything and anything


Madelyn is really into doing her puzzles these days. She is able to match the piece to the designated spot and will move the piece and push it. The whole time she's saying, "turn, turn, turn". She sometimes needs help actually getting it in correctly, but she is able to get some of the pieces in place all on her own!


Playing is hard work....blankie and I are off to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment