Madelyn is into playing in the Kitchen. She loves the pots and pans. I love this photo....it's like she's about to say something really important. Or sneeze.
Saturday we went to Port Byron to see the Berks new home and visit with Lexi and Beth. It was such a relaxing weekend, and I'm mad jealous of the Berks home. BEAUTIFUL! It was so great to have a girls weekend, and for my friends to get to spend some time with Miss Madelyn!
We did lots of smart talkin'.
Madelyn helped fill up the pool by standing under the freezing cold hose. She's a wild one.
I love how Julia is staring at Madelyn. The kids played so well together.

Saturday night, Ed kept the kids and we went out for Mexican! I wish we had a picture of the four of us! Sorry Beth!
We made a brief pit stop in Janesville to break up the drive home. Of course Papa and Nana wanted to swim!
Madelyn requested to 'jump'!
I was making dinner in the kitchen and Madelyn had been playing in her room. She usually goes into her dresser drawers and empties them completely, so I was surprised when she came into the kitchen carrying just her tutu and repeatedly said, 'tu-tu'. She's talking more and more everyday!
Lovin' the beach! Life is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment