Saturday I headed to Chicago to celebrate with my good friend Erinn and attend her bachelorette party! I was looking forward to a day of relaxation, food, girl time, and alone time! We met at a nail salon and got manis/pedis, and then headed downtown! We had an awesome Mexican dinner, and I LOVED every sip of my 'virgin' mojito. YUM. Who would have known it would be so good?!
You sexy little bride! She's been with Artie since she was 16 years old....minus a year or two here and there! She rocked the questions came. Her and Artie's answers were verbatim.
So good to catch up. She was my buddy here in Milwaukee, and I miss her!
We went to get a cab at the hotel and a limo was waiting for us. Score!
Sunday we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate our niece Addison's 5th birthday! I can hardly believe she is 5 years old already, yet she seems so smart and grown up that I sometimes have to remind myself she's only 5, not 12!! The kids loved the rides and the food!
Hold on!
Hey Chuck E!
Birthday girl! And silly Tyler!
KK was so brave! She's terrified of Chuck E.
Madelyn chowed down on pizza and loved sitting with all of the kids!
We went to my parents for a visit after the party. My dad built Madelyn her own splash pad in the yard using a sprinkler and a mister. She had a blast running around. I took pictures on my mom's camera, so I'll have to wait until she sends me some! Madelyn had her first ice cream cone for dessert!

No comments:
Post a Comment