Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 Weeks Pregnant!


Our baby!

I had my first doctor's appointment and everything went wonderfully! We were able to see and hear the heartbeat! It seems to me, this baby was more baby like during the first ultrasound than Madelyn was. I'll have to look back and see if maybe I went to the doctor a little earlier with her. The baby even moved while we were watching. It was really neat. Madelyn was with me and sat on my chest intently watching the monitor. I kept telling her that we were looking at her brother or sister. Ahhh....she has no clue!

The baby is due February 18th, almost exactly a month before Madelyn's 2nd birthday. He or she will most likely be born a week earlier if I have a planned c-section. Which surprisingly, I'm leaning toward doing.

For the most part, I've been feeling really well. About three weeks ago, I'd wake up nauseous each morning, but it would soon pass. I was also extremely exhausted and was taking a nap EVERY. DAY! I still have random bouts with nauseous. It's odd. I'll go through all the motions of puking (heaving etc.), but nothing comes up! It makes me feel better though. Random.

Vegetables are a little disgusting to me....which is such a change. They're normally my favorite! Fruit has tasted delicious as has every junk food under the moon. I'm worried I'm going to be in quite a bit of trouble actually! Ice cream and chips. Yum.

I didn't take any belly shots before my appointment as I just wasn't sure how far along I was. In hindsight, I wish I would have, and then could have dated them after the fact! I swear my belly started out flat and either the junk food is getting to me or my baby belly is working it's way out there this soon!

Another change with baby #2. With Madelyn I always made sure I was showered and in make-up for these photos! Just sounded like to much work this morning!

Madelyn is probably super confused. What was called a belly before is now called a baby? What?!
Okay people....This is NOT what my tummy looked like a few weeks ago. Baby or ice cream? What's your vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment