Sunday, November 21, 2010

An adult weekend? Say what?



I was surprised when I sat down and realized how many adult activities were on the calendar for this weekend! Work has been challenging, time consuming, and mentally draining lately. I look forward to my weekends more than I ever have. Of course I love being with Madelyn, but it's nice to have a glimpse of what our life was like before she was born too. Moderation, right?

Thursday night I went with Chrissy to see the Cake Boss. We had a delicious dinner at China Gourmet before heading to the Riverside Theater! Buddy was really entertaining, as were all of the super fans! There were women decked out in homemade T-shirts who would randomly shout out, "I love you Buddy." He had different people come on stage and try to decorate a cupcake as he modeled. At the end of the show, three men came up and did chocolate roses for their wives. They then had to deliver them in a 'romantic' way. A guy proceeded to strip out of his suit. I was so embarrassed for him. It was great.

Saturday Casey and I went to Madison to see Wisconsin trounce Indiana 83-20! It was raining when we arrived, but it let up at game time. We had a blast! My parents had given us the tickets for our anniversary and came to Milwaukee to watch Madelyn (So generous). It was nice to get away and just enjoy each other! We met Jenny and Danny at a tailgate party prior to the game and saw Steve and Amanda after. I always love a trip to Madtown! I think we may have seen a Rose Bowl bound Badger team!?!

Saturday I had dinner with some of my favorite ladies! Tapas...so good!

Sweaters with hoods are good for babies who like to pull off their hats!




No comments:

Post a Comment