Friday, April 16, 2010

Professional Pictures!










Why do good ideas hit me when time is limited?? I'm notorious for doing this....thinking of something that seems so perfect, yet having to make it happen immediately. It dawned on me that if we wanted newborn pictures of Madelyn done we had to do it ASAP! Now I know that she isn't going to be a newborn forever....it was the casting of her little footsies that had me in a hurry. It was Monday....casts to be put on Thursday! Yikes!!

Thankfully, I called a photographer here in Milwaukee who was able to spring into action. I then decided that I HAD to have sweet little bloomers with her name on them. I had seen them on Etsy, but there was no way to get them here in time. So what does a girl do....call her mom! Of course my mom was able to make it happen. She's amazing...I wonder if I'll be this kind of mom.

Here's my sweet pea...she wasn't as sleepy as some of these pictures indicate. It actually was hard work for me! All Madelyn wanted to do was eat!! So we'd get a shot, she'd cry, she'd eat, we'd get another shot. Hence why mama looks so tired in some of the family shots! It was the moment though! Our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment