Madelyn is more and more fun each day!
I had my first big night out with the girls this week! Can you believe I didn't take any pictures...I'm sure you can! Ugh. When will I learn! It's not surprising....my phone died just before we went out too. What kind of mother leaves for the first time without a way to be contacted. (I used Dana's phone to check in a few times)!!
It was so nice to spend time with my friends. Seven us headed to the Speakeasy in Janesville. While babies did dominate the conversation (three of the other girls are pregnant...four babies in total!!!), it was great to get out! I enjoyed my first glass of wine, and oh was it good! In fact, I could go for a glass right now just thinking about it!
Casey had Madelyn over at his parents' house. It had been a busy day for us (and her especially). She had been passed around like a hot potato and was exposed to much more noise than usually (Read: 2-4 year old little girls playful screaming). I gather she was pretty overtired while I was out. Bless Casey's heart though. He did what ever good father should do when a mother is away. He told me everything went perfectly without me.

No comments:
Post a Comment