Friday, July 8, 2016

Kindergarten Celebration

Madelyn had a great year in Kindergarten! She exceed all of our expectations for her, and I couldn't be more proud of all learning she accomplished, the kindness toward others she showed, and hard work she demonstrated day in and day out! She said her favorite part of the day was 'iChoose'.  During this time she was able to play at a center in the classroom.  She loved choosing Art Center.  

 Each Kindergartener received an award during the Kindergarten celebration.  Madelyn was awarded 'Future Author'.  Her teacher was continually impressed with her love of writing.

 Madelyn made a new friend this year, Melanie.  She ate lunch with her everyday and often did Monkey Bars with her during recess. 
 Mrs. Rosemeyer was a phenomenal teacher.  Madelyn learned so much and benefited from her warm but very controlled classroom. 
 I love this little lady so much!
 The last day of Kindergarten was field day!  It was cool and the kids didn't get to do water activities (Okay with me  ~ I was assigned to work the sponge race!)
Madelyn's first page of her report card.  She had such a great year.  I think I was most excited about her reading progress.  She met the first grade end of the year goal and was reading at a Level J.

During the Kindergarten celebration, the students sang two songs for us.  The Days of the Week was also done in sign language.  I loved the second song, First Grade! First Grade!  Unfortunately, the video is super blurry. 


A highlight video made by Mrs. Rosemeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment