Saturday, January 10, 2015

Big Hero Six - James' first movie


Madelyn and I took James to his first movie, Big Hero Six.  
Sitting on the edge of his seat as not to flip up backwards, he was a perfect gentleman.  He laughed at the funny parts and watched wide eyed through the entire movie.  Some of the content might have been over his head, but the fact that there were Superheroes, was all he needed.  He later talked about his favorite parts of the movie, when Baymax was shoved into his protective gear by Hero.  "Momma his big butt and head were popping out!"
I pulled out my phone to snap a few photos.  Don't you know I took this one of Madelyn and it died.  I actually solicited a stranger to take J's picture.  It was his first movie and I was only going to have a picture of Madelyn!  It couldn't be so!  Thanks stranger!

James cracks me up!  Here he is  Talking superheroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment