Dear James,
You are 21 months old, although you say you are 2 when you are asked! You are learning so much every day. It's amazing. You started nodding your head yes...finally! Your favorite response was always uh-uh up until about a week ago. You are talking more and more each day and are showing me all you know in books. Your favorite right now is, No David! I can't help but think there's a lot for you to relate to! Halloween ruined you and you are obsessed with candy and cookies. It's the first thing you ask for when you wake up. When I put on music, you spin in a circle and kick your legs in the air. It's hilarious. You are obsessed with the iPad, and we're amazed at your ability to navigate it. I don't encourage its use though and try to keep you off it as best as we can! You can reach the counters now and get yourself into trouble often. You push the kitchen chair around to help you get what you need. The other day you pushed it over to the fish bowl and tossed in chalk. Don't worry...the fish survived!
You pulled down the box of waffle mix and played in the flour.
You made 'Leaf men' with Madelyn.
You love building and anything that has to do with trucks.
Playing hide n seek is your favorite game and you have no problem being in a dark closet alone. You are ever so quiet while waiting for someone to find you. I'm not going to lie. There was once or twice where you were 'missing' for a few minutes. Luckily, I have learned your hiding places!
You like pushing around your toys and running from room to room!
You love doing whatever your sister is doing!
While you continue to grow (you're huge!) and learn, you will always be my baby. I love that you let me rock you each night. You have the very best belly laugh and are such a goof ball. You are super ticklish and we love to make you giggle. You are the sweetest. I love you more than you'll ever know!!
Love,
Mommy






No comments:
Post a Comment