I'm loving the family theme and going to do it as long as the kids let me!
Jay was a-okay with wearing his costume. Prior to going to the party, Madelyn had a major meltdown that James did not have his hat on. She chased him around the house trying to make him wear it, so needless to say, I wasn't sure on how the night was going to ensue.
Many people told us that we 'won' best costume! And Madelyn was having a ball!
Most people living on the trick-or-treat streets were camped out in their front yard with candy, a fire, and adult beverages. Some houses gave out adult treats, too!
I thought this house was so cute, so I asked if we could take some pictures in the yard and on the porch. This was right before we almost knocked down the all of their ghost displays. We high tailed it out of there!
There's something so precious about walking hand in hand.







No comments:
Post a Comment