Friday, February 15, 2013

Preschool bound

Madelyn and I toured two preschool options last month.  I had visited two schools earlier this Winter.  I had a Google Doc with days, times, tuition, educational philosophy, you name it, for 10 area preschools.  So why I judged the moms and dads who got in line hours early to enroll their 3 year old in school is rather curious.  I morphed into one of those neurotic moms before I even realized what had happened.  I showed up at 5:40 am to get in line for a 9 am registration.  Aaaaaaaand I wasn't the first one there either.  Crazy.

I am happy and excited to report that Madelyn will attend two days a week next year.  She had a blast at the Open House and told me she preferred this school to the other.  I am in shock that she is old enough for school but I am excited for her too!

 Madelyn thought digging for dinosaurs was a lot of fun!
 She was very comfortable and didn't want to leave.
 The school was just opened (in this building) and I loved the bright windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment