Saturday, December 3, 2011

27 weeks pregnant!



This pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe how quickly I've grown and how often I feel our little boy rumbling around in there! I can't wait to lay my eyes on his sweet little face and see him for the first time. I asked Casey the other day if he thought he'd resemble him. As in, Madelyn and my two nieces have very strong Murray genes. His reply, "Well I hope he comes out looking like me." Thanks a lot!!

While pregnancy can be uncomfortable at times, I never want to forget what a wonderful and special experience this is. I feel so blessed. Even with a sore back. And daily comments about, "You look ready to have that baby any day. " Or, "Are you sure there aren't two of them in there." I am the luckiest....


No comments:

Post a Comment