Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation. In Janesville?


I never really thought I'd consider going to Janesville a vacation. Things change. I was looking forward to my visit home with much anticipation. It was time for relaxation, family, celebration, and even a few surprises!


Madelyn thought the suitcase was a blast. She is climbing into and onto EVERYTHING these days!

One of the main reasons we were in the Ville. Joe and Jessica were home from London.

We made two trips to Palmer Park. Madelyn is fearless. She was leading Papa right to the mushroom.


Madelyn and I had a picnic lunch before meeting Addison and Kaitlyn for more swimming!


Crazy cousins! The pool had just been filled (due to a leak) and was a chilly 60 degrees.

Goldfish pond

Showing Aunt Jessica where the fish are.


I love how Cosmo and Madelyn are looking at each other here....Cosmo has to be where she is at all times.


Madelyn practiced walking the entire time we were there.

Joe and Jessica's couples shower

Everyone made a flower and put words of advice on the leaf. Jessica plans to use the bouquet during her wedding rehearsal.

The beautiful bride-to-be!

Who would have known Aunt Deb is a Cornhole MVP? She destroyed Casey and I. That's the last time I'll ever challenge her!

Madelyn's CHEESE face. She gave Papa his card for Father's Day early. In it, she had a very special message sharing rather exciting news. More on this later....

Uncle Joe shared his iPad.

Ready for Angela and Ryan's wedding

Madelyn was a ham at the wedding and was eating up all of the attention. I think she was actually getting a little hysterical. She would bust out laughing and look around to see if anyone was watching her! Our table pretty much sat in silence and let her entertain us.

Angela and Ryan's wedding day had finally arrived after 4 year engagement! Ang was a beautiful bride and the couple seemed so happy! Congratulations you two!

Nana and Papa loved dancing with Madelyn

Madelyn was more excited about Casey's Father's Day present than he was I think. New shorts and a shirt! The man can always use some new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment