Early March was consumed with two things: Getting ready for Madelyn's first birthday and getting ready for our trip!
I decided to host Madelyn's party at my parents' house as our place is just too small for 30 people to fit comfortably. I had put a lot time and thought into her party. I baked 3 practice giant cupcakes, made a banner, cooked, baked, shopped, and LOVED every. second.
Madelyn's birthday! Grandma and Papa bought her an adorable chair!
We bought Madelyn a shopping cart with fruits/veggies and a reusable grocery bag, of course!
All ready for the party!
Posing with her birthday cake!
Eating brunch with the girls!
Grandma made her shirt
Carefully eating her birthday cake. Vegetables elicit more excitement, for sure!
Desserts
Her favorite gift...from Aunt Jenny, Uncle Danny, Addison, and KK
All cleaned up!
One year ago, at this very minute, Madelyn Elise entered the world!
Madelyn you taught me that I could love in a way I never knew possible. You make me laugh. You bring me joy. I am so proud of you. You are the best thing I have ever done! Daddy and I love you so much! You are one sweet little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment