Friday, July 9, 2010

16 weeks old!

Book worm!

Mommy had just finished Shred....maybe I smelled bad. Mean muggin'
Trying out the jumperoo for the first time!


Madelyn rolled from her tummy to back for the first time this week.

Weeks older, but same great smile!

Madelyn looks so long to me!

Everything is going in Madelyn's mouth these days!

Krissy came to visit this week and treated Madelyn like the little princess that she is! Krissy and I have spent a lot of time together just enjoying the every day moments of life. She is by far one of the most comfortable people to be around. We spent a lot of time on the couch smart talking about nothing! It was so fun to have her here with us. I can't begin to explain how special it makes me feel that she took the time to hang out with us and get to know Madelyn. A true friend...Sadly this is the only picture I took while she was here....recognize her hands!

We have been working on sleep training off and on for the past few weeks and have whole heartedly started this week. It is SO hard. Madelyn is one determined little girl....she has done a lot of crying before falling asleep. She actually has only cried herself to sleep once at bedtime. The other nights I have caved after 60-90 minutes of crying and went to her to burp her. She burps, lays her head on my shoulder, and is asleep within seconds. I feel so bad. This is a hard skill to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment