Sunday, January 26, 2020

Soccer, basketball, Dance - oh my

The kids activities have been filling our calendar and my heart. It’s so fun to watch them do things they love and watch their skills improve and improve! James played outdoor and indoor soccer as well as basketball. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xNsnAIfi9tnnW_VW63ZfQyQwCAzzyJ_z
We love James soccer team and have made so many friends thru watching these boys play! They work hard and have an absolute blast on and off the field together! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HvErJbS2MBfeJqN6tjKnK6TZSGq2dC6u
End of Fall season bowling party! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Es5ziQG_erpgQHUponaf8iKHr_IgVZrg
Basketball season! James’ best game this year was when he scored 20 points!! Can you say baller?! Not every game goes that way but it is fun to see him develop skills and see the game resemble the real sport more and more as he progresses! 

Sorry buddy! Clearly I need to take more pictures of you playing!! One of the things I love about this blog and my recommitment to using it is going back and looking at our pictures and seeing what we’ve done. What is documented well and what isn’t. Like I said. More. Pictures! More reflection. More thanks. A grateful heart is the fullest heart! 

So now prepare to be inundated with dance pictures. I guess an awards ceremony really gets me snapping them! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ruIb5lHeHA3Q0nye17U8hym7lLQZ465W
Madelyn has went all in to the dance world and is doing Poms twice a week and lyrical once. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Shm93Pbvcy0-KaY90B7pq-W6Ohyo1yUz
My beauty. Just as beautiful on the inside as out! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zbmgVaUHmUWdpcQB70H4JDU5DcrgO8i1
2019 Prep Poms team
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tXjJxf2jH74l_R3bxA_cLkXPQQQOyFs4
2019 Jazz team
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Mc7y4oMGF0nD9TO6Xjo4r_mztVg2mh0u
Friends! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13BX-XXpSR-Ua4fp2r-aOozQfqePmlsRA
So many trophies. We think they nearly went undeafted. We can only think of one time when they got 2nd place! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vkXC2ZSGB45sujBqy3VKpMBfc7j6fXD8https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rXoVAnk8cE74ueLsU0IDq6toe-KbYbmk
Champion of the day! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jY-9_y3dafQG8geGqCfIKcvGu0OaH7UL

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SWkVwtJK4L8Asfj0Ce57v1bdA-5GExdc
And then this happened! Casey practiced with 50 other dads and learned a Pom routine. I was so proud of him for being willing to totally step out of his comfort zone and do this for Madelyn! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1N-t_85qD6EbHesAX57NU7lSn3Ut67pvf
More friends! The reason Madelyn loves this so much I think! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AYuogfHLjSb3oz4OYPLXeG6mvpolhKUg
Hard work pays off! Two State Champion titles! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UH2hAo8LaCU5BRIfsGgC2y5EvK_WP_Yz
Proud of my girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment