Saturday, January 25, 2020

Christmas 2019 I love Christmas! The preparations. The decorations. The matching outfits. The anticipation. It all is so magical!!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16uEwggb-cva9OurzfCDZK7GaOFSoBNv4https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lIaEpBUOLnH_4KxaWNr0R9E5QKhzMEu2https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eRMAxHNOqOzEsqIZBCEf7RtTu3xI8AlW
Casey’s company has Santa stop by and bring the kids their first gifts of the season!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RXlJI1qUgdyUwq5UoSfX1o1RpAA--Why
An angel and a shepherd in the annual church Christmas pageant. They sang a Spanish song about a donkey! I barely know any of the words and that song was stuck in my head for days. I’m hearing it right now as I type this! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17q-bJb_paK3Nltv2n5yybssqh6ghLORA
We got in all of our Christmas favorites - Home Alone. Elf. The Polar Express. Charlie Brown’s Christmas.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jMAI30Wq1nadwQn7kjfNi80xfosiyNcT
Our cookie baking was left for the weekend before Christmas. Right when the stomach bug reared it’s ugly head. So not many cookies around here! We never did cut outs! Maybe for Easter this year! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yPRPiLtg1Ypi2laNtiDBkxHWAJqoi4aW
Elsa, I mean Caroline, wore this dress every day from Halloween on. Elsa was starting to look homeless when the dress accidentally fell into the trash. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1e2V7G9lK4drpv6pgPMNeKY_sZAIMN6E7
James had the stomach flu but Grandma insisted we be there for the celebration. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1A0KN1RrjFvRZLmJAFVIFqtExSNxpPXml
James is really enjoying Dog Man books. We were pretty shocked when we found him reading (by choice) in bed! Such a wonderful surprise! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NErQALJalX-wBRqqjDbdRlcqFEQeLILb
Madelyn got Caroline all ready for church. My eyes welled up when I saw this. I immediately flashed forward 20-25 years and saw them on Caroline’s wedding day. Her big sister helping her. I want nothing more than my children to grow into adults who choose to be together as friends! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CjqLKtSBlwzRZgZN_14_q5LZ3YltBRGI
Pre Christmas Eve picture! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12LuSUpyYKvtjPdHQ2CnldOnQa-pZy7bZ
The kids went up for the Children’s Sermon and Caroline put on quite a show. At first it was cute - we sat in the second pew and when the kids were all up front Caroline ran back to give me a hug and kiss and tell me she loved me. She walked super slow back up to the front and turned and waved. It was sweet. Then she did it about five more times. I told her she was done sitting up front. She asked me if I’d go with her. I did. She laid across me lap - which I was quite worried about. Madelyn has told her you don’t wear underwear with tights! (For the record - I do!) 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xBWMr4TEBr3g6PELaTFNt8pGCpxjYIKN
A rare picture of all 5 of us! One of my resolutions is to take more photos. I know we live in a world of constant documentation but I really am not taking enough!! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cQUEXQh2o5iOObAON7S_XfmWFoobLQJ6
Matching Christmas jammies. My absolute favorite. They have worn this print the last 4 years and I plan on doing it forever. Thinking next year Casey and I might jump on board! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1db9sWhaxOTMVn23AJzaRVMHYAV58siGj
Christmas morning! James and Caroline were up at 4am asking to open presents! We made them go back to bed until 6! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Kz0fBVsyrmbgC5dCvvSPuq648Xm_WIu1
Caroline loves coloring and drawing! She got many gifts along this lines! Look at that grasp though! Pretty good for a three year old! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hP03Dn6egbGHZAqabZYA6NsnxdS8NHwV
James got a Nintendo switch. I have a love hate relationship with that thing! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DG28PZ0BYRiPa_T6igAQP2TFr4GGgqkc
Seeing the Christmas lights at Rotary Gardens with Nana! They are gorgeous! Not a white Christmas for us this year. It was actually 50 degrees. I always said I needed a cold and snowy Christmas. Turns out 50 degrees was pretty awesome. The kids were outside playing! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cqMXXrCybv4H_Fo1U2iBZcvXiU2whb_chttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GWJogoRLYVdlEYHRzoI8MC7sZR9yWkNV
My Frozen lover (Caroline) said we needed this shot. I love how her hands are in her pockets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment