Madelyn looked so beautiful. We were both very excited about the dress. (A small miracle!)
My silly girl - dabbing.
I love this little lady so much. As we sat in the pew waiting for our turn to take communion as a family - I felt myself getting weepy. Casey rolled his eyes at me and suggested I toughen up, but each first is a reminder of how grown up she is becoming.
My people
Caroline was obsessed with my dad. She was picking him over me. We all laughed when she came to the circle of legs, asked to be picked up, only to realize it was NOT Papa. She only wanted him. Eventually she came around and my mom kept her content for much of the church service by letting her watch Elmo on her iPhone. I don't know what it is with Elmo and kids but they love him.
Grandma and Grandpa were able to be with us. Of course it was a very snowy drive fof our family from Janesville. I think we got 5-6 inches.
Nana and Papa
These two. Ugh my heart. Caroline was not having the photo session, but Madelyn and James were willing to smile for us.
Pastor Chris, Gretchen, and Pastor Matt
Afterward Madelyn said, "Geez Mom. Now I know why you love wine so much!" Eek. I know you learned something more about communion then this! But I had to laugh. You're a goof ball too!

No comments:
Post a Comment