I'm obviously so behind in blogging about your sweet existence my dear Caroline! But I promise you, I have taken more photos and videos of you than the other kids! I don't have the luxury of nap time everyday to get things done, but that time is returning in September! Am I excited? Sure am!
So we may have to jump around in the blog some! Here we go! Yesterday you went to see Dr. Hing for your six month check up. You continue to grow and be a big, happy, sweetheart!
Height: 27 1/2 inches (93 %ile)
Weight: 19 1/4 pounds (90 %ile)
Head circumference: 97 %ile
You sit well and love to talk back and forth we me. You smile readily, love to snuggle with me and sleep in my bed! You put everything in your mouth and have started sucking your thumb from time to time. We wonder if you are teething because you've been a little less content than normal. I say you'd be the perfect baby if you slept a little better at night. You still wake up every three to four hours. You started taking baths in the big tub. Your brother and sister think taking a bath with you is pretty great!
Your skin continues to be so sensitive. For the last two months, you've had patches of eczema. We thought it might have been ring worm at one point so I treated you for that as well. Then when I changed your diaper during the appointment, Dr. Hing said you had a yeast rash. Poor baby!
You continue to think feeding yourself is fun, but you're not so sure about eating baby cereal or purees. Zucchini has been your favorite food by far. I was impressed with how you found that piece of zucchini amongst other fruits and veggies on your tray time after time! Baby led weaning - the idea that you get a large piece of a vegetable or fruit and feed yourself - has been easy, but more worrisome. You cough and gag a lot and I'm constantly concerned you are choking! So far you've done alright though! You love to nurse and drink your bottles. You often cry when your bottle is empty.
We love you so very much Caroline and constantly feel blessed that you have completed our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment