Monday, October 31, 2016

25 weeks pregnant and beyond!

It's no secret that my blogging as taken a backseat to life.  But I want you to know my sweet Caroline.  I did document my pregnancy with you in photo!  If I could sum up my pregnancy with you my sweet girl it would be with these words: eager anticipation, extreme heat, discomfort, reassuring kicks and hiccups.  I was counting down the days until your arrival from early on.  I think most mother's do this, but I think I was doing it more than I did with your siblings.  It was hot, hot, hot this summer!

 26 weeks pregnant


 Beginning of the third trimester - 26 weeks 
 31 weeks pregnant


 35 weeks pregnant

 
I spent the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy visiting the doctor twice a week to check on the baby's heart rate, monitor any contractions, and make sure everything was a-okay!  Caroline always put on a show and was uber cooperative.  
The doctor's would come and check the monitor and immediately declare what a healthy and happy baby we had growing inside!  

 October 2nd, 2016
The night before our Sweet Caroline was born!
Throughout the pregnancy I measure on the big side of normal and felt huge!  I knew you were going to be big girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment