Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Halloween!


Cake ball mummies for Jay's preschool class!

James spent the morning at his buddy Cain's house while I volunteered for Madelyn's fall class party. James had a party of his own too! 

With his buddy Cain! 
Greendale Playschool 3 year olds! I should mention James wanted to be a Superhero too, but I convinced him that was so him last year! I love my Scooby Doo! James is a big fan, but it did take some convincing. When I suggested he be Scooby, he said no, "Scooby's afraid of everything. I'll be Fred." Like the good little guy he is, he warned right up to the idea of Scooby! 
Meanwhile, this was also going on! Fall K5 party! The kids played bingo, made pumpkins, bowled, and had Carmel apples. 

While Jay was at school, Madelyn and I had a lunch date at Panera! 

While Friday was beautiful, Saturday (Halloween) was rainy. It let up in time for us to head out and get two hours of trick or treating in! It was a much tamer affair then what we were used to in Wauwatosa, but it was fun none the less! The kids got so much candy Jay couldn't carry his bag even! He was actually asking to go home. I'm pleased to report that he isn't quite as much of a candy fiend as last year. The kids did FaceTime with my parents when they got home and  Jay attempted to show them every piece of candy. "I got this. And then I got this. And I got this." 



No comments:

Post a Comment