Saturday, February 21, 2015

Valentine's day



Since this little guy's arrival, Valentine's day has been trumped; however, we did keep up our Valentine's day tradition of writing and hiding hearts for each other!

Here are our sentiments!

About Madelyn:
"You give awesome snuggles."  Mommy
"I love when you laugh with me."  James
"I love how smart and kind you are.  You are always a good helper."  Mommy
"You really love me."  From Blankie.  You requested Blankie write one for you.  Silly girl.
"I love what a good big girl you are becoming.  I love what a good student you are too."  Daddy
"I love playing with you."  James
"I love when you make silly faces at me."  James
"You have the best ideas." Mommy

About James:
"I love how fun and silly you are."  Daddy
"I love when you give me tight tight hugs." Mommy
"You cheer me up when I am sad." Madelyn
"You make me laugh." Mommy
"I like to watch you jump into the water and fly like a super hero." Madelyn
"I love you because you play with me." Madelyn
"You are a great swimmer and I love to watch you Cowabunga into the water!" Mommy

About Daddy:
"You do nice movies for me." Madelyn
"I love you because you give me nice treats." Madelyn
"I love you because you are my daddy." Madelyn
"I love how hardworking you are." Mommy
 

About Mommy:
"I love kisses and smooches." James
"I love what a great mom you."  Daddy
"I love your hugs and smooches." Madelyn
"I love how you take me swimming and let me cowabunga off the side." James
 "I love how you play with me and sleep with me. " James
"I love how you get me toys and be nice to me." Madelyn
 "I love when you take me swimming.  It's fun when you swim and play with me." Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment