Monday, September 1, 2014

Last day of preschool (LB)

Looking back ~ June 2014

Madelyn celebrated her last day of preschool at Scout Lake.  Originally, I was going to be a chaperone for the end of the year field trip; however, it was postponed due to rain.  So unfortunately, I missed out on the fun!  Madelyn reported that the day was great!
Madelyn grew in so many ways over the coarse of preschool, yet she maintained the qualities that I hold so dear.  She continues to be a smart, kind, and according to her teachers, "sweet" little girl.  They reported that she was a friend to everyone. 

Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Daniel were wonderful.  They were soft spoken, kind, patient, and loving.  Truly these two woman were meant to be preschool teachers.
This was from the first day of school and used in the classroom book of Preschoolers Preschoolers who do you see.  It was such a cute idea.  Each family got to take the book home and learn the names of the other 'friends'.

A picture, of a picture, taken during preschool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment