You are 11 months old. Your personality shines more and more each day, and I adore getting to know what is going on inside that amazing mind of yours. You bring me such joy and make my heart hold more love than I ever knew possible! Let me tell you about your self!
- You are cruising along furniture. I first noticed you doing it at Nana and Papa's along the fireplace as you made your way toward the poker. (Naturally!)
- You have an affinity for anything of 'choking size'. You can be in a room full of toys that are safe and appropriate, yet you find what you are not suppose to have.
- I pull dog food out of your mouth daily.
- You are into books. You pull them off the shelf and flip the pages. You listen intently on my lap as we read them. You love the flap books.
Peek a boo!
You have THE best big sister. She feeds you, gives you 'puffs', and really is a second set of eyes on you! Thank God for Madelyn!!
- You snuggle in my arms and love to be rocked. I adore our cuddle time together. You are the sweetest.
- You play with toys appropriately (sometimes!) and will put the doctor's stethescope on your head.
You pull up on everything!
You love the Lego table
I wish I would have known a long time ago that you'd sit still if given a mat!
Looking for Spring! We spend a lot of time indoors!
Helping with dishes!
First experience with bubbles! You enjoyed trying to pop them!
Playing with Daddy. Poor Daddy is a tired guy, but he gets up to see you!
You're a big boy now!
This is what you did every time I tired to take your picture with your sheep!
The kitchen is great fun!
You love balls!
First time finger painting!
Cooking with Madelyn. Madelyn loves getting out tons of pots, tupperware, and utensils for you.
- You climb all over Marley and try to use him as a step stool to get what you need. He is so patient with you.
- You had the stomach flu for the first time right before turning 11 months. You were such a trooper. Poor baby threw up in your sleep but never cried. I found you in the morning in a very very messy crib.
- You take two great naps and are sleeping in the same room as your sister for bedtime (about 50% of the time!)
- Everyone talks about your infectious personality. Daddy says you are a 'goof ball'. Your big smile and your silly laugh bring everyone so much joy. You are a happy little man.
James as we near your first birthday, I feel so grateful for the past 11 months. You have brought our family so much love and laughter. I will treasure the pictures and memories of you as a tiny little baby and the pride I felt as I watched you grow and develop this first year. I can't believe you will officially be a toddler in one short month. Thank you for being your perfect little self. I love you!
Love,
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment