Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Do you like beer? I do!

Our 'social club' (I need a better name for this!) had a backyard party at the Chose's complete with a lasagna dinner, beer tasting, and the Great Outdoors projected on their garage.  It was so much fun!  They were amazing hosts.  Kristin got out her stamps and made labels for EVERYTHING.  It was done to the 10s.

 We sampled 6 beers (is that right??) each from a different country in the world!  It was weird....I thought
they got better and better as we sampled!
A person was selected to read from the card and describe the beer to us as we sampled.  Kristin picked some of the most hilarious descriptions!  Too much fun!
 The nondrinkers! The girls of the group definitely were the DDs for the night.  Everyone was either pregnant or nursing!  I made sure I got my two beers in though.  They were mighty good!



No comments:

Post a Comment