Saturday, March 17, 2012

You Make Us Laugh


Me: Does blankie have a baby brother?
Madelyn: No, blankie has a baby brother in his tummy.
Me: Oh. When is the baby brother coming out?
Madelyn: In 45s.

Mommy it's kind of chilly out.

(James is crying) Mom James needs a diaper change!

Hey that dog sort of looks like Marley. (When she saw a black lab.)

Madelyn asked Nana for a graham cracker. She breaks it in half and gives her a piece. (Cardinal sin in Madelyn's book.) She insists on a 'big one'. Nana proceeds to give her a new big cracker and Papa gets the 1/2 cracker.

Papa: (After finishing his cracker) Madelyn can I have a bite of your cracker (the big one)?
Madelyn: You just had one.

Madelyn is picking her nose sitting at the dining room table.

Me: Madelyn do you have booger in your nose?
Madelyn: No, I have a pea in my nose.

I proceeded to call the doctor's office to find out what we should do about said pea. Thank goodness Madelyn sneezed it out while I was on hold. Later when I asked her to tell Daddy how the pea came out, she said she 'blessed it out'.

Here is the pea. Look how proud she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment