As I mentioned, we have spent a lot of time at home. The doctor put me on a two week restriction of lifting anything heavier than JT (who was 9 lbs at his first check up, btw) and minimal use of stairs. So we have had fun playing at home!
Madelyn joined her bro on the playmate! I love how they are checking each other out!
Madelyn looks like such a big girl!
Say what? Madelyn has been into playing with her dolls and doing lots of diaper changes.
Speaking of which, we're hoping we might be getting closer to only changing one child's diapers. Miss Madelyn went potty on the potty chair for the first time! I was so proud of her, and she was very proud of herself. I left the room to get her a marshmallow....her reward for sitting on the potty, and when I returned she was beaming! "I peed on the potty Mom!" And sure enough, she did!
We painted our fingernails for the first time! I LOVE that it was Casey's idea and he picked out the nail polish!
Finger painting turns into body painting!

No comments:
Post a Comment