We had a quiet Valentine's Day as the next day was to be our baby's birth day!
Madelyn received a new book and hair bows!
I was due to receive a bouncing baby boy! 39 weeks 4 days pregnant
On the Eve of becoming a big sister!
Pregnancy is an odd thing. In one sense, it is LONG. I think back to when we found out we were expecting a baby. It was back in JUNE! I think off all that we have done and how we have lived in the last 10 months. Yet, pregnancy is also so short. When it's framed in the context of a lifetime, 10 months is short. How can it be time to meet our baby already? I don't know if I can say it enough times. This is such a special time in life.
My whole life, I have wanted to be a mother. It is a ""What do I know for sure?" easy answer. I thank Casey all of the time for giving me this life. For loving me. For creating a family with me. The best part, is he loves it as much as I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment