Sunday, January 29, 2012

Busy busy busy!

I am starting to feel a little anxious about getting everything done before our baby arrives. Mostly work related items. I am getting hit hard. And of course, I want to play on the weekends. Who wants to spend ALL their waking hours working?? Not I. Although, I frequently do donate quite a few. I attended a really great conference on Building Friendships for children with Autism on Saturday morning. I'm actually really excited about a number of things that are going on at work right now and feeling slightly guilty about taking a 6 month maternity leave. However, as soon as our baby is in my arms, I will know I did the right thing and be VERY happy that I did!

After the conference, I headed to Janesville to go to Sarah's baby shower. I don't know that I've ever been so excited for someone else to have a baby. Sarah and Justin went on a two year journey to get pregnant with their little girl. It was filled with heartache and disappointment. Sarah's dad ended up loaning them money so they could try IVF. It worked! And warmed my heart. They are going to be wonderful parents!



After the shower, I headed with a few of the girls to the Wisconsin Dells. Every January we get together for our annual Christmas Party. I believe this was the 14th year!


We had a blast at dinner. I wonder when we'll grow up. We were taking Senior Pictures in front of the fireplace after we finished eating. I believed we got 'shushed' by someone.

Not sure if this was a Senior pic pose Darc......
Addie this could have been your picture


I almost attempted this pose. Almost.

The crowd watching the photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment