Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reunion/ Morgan's Wedding Shower

Casey and I before my 10 year high school reunion. I think Casey's eyes may be closed....oops!


Here are just a few more shots of the weekend.....I need to work on taking more pictures. I'm still getting in the swing of this blogging stuff!! The oversized pictures are other peoples that I grabbed off of facebook. It didn't work out perfectly....Dana you were clipped out of one. Sorry!

Morgan had a beautiful shower at Mocha Moments. What a neat coffee shop!!! I am so thrilled for Mo. She is just glowing in happiness. I don't know if I've ever been to a shower where everyone had such touching things to say about what a wonderful person the bride is. Many tears of happiness were shed when each person talked about what Morgan means to them. It was amazing how many people said that Morgan is a role model and inspiration to them. She is someone who chooses happiness beyond anything else. She gave me a bracelet for my wedding from the jewelry company she designs for that says, "Embrace the Moment." What great advice for all of life. Love you Morgan! Can't wait to see you as a bride.....





I love that all of these girls and I met in high school and we have remained so close over the last 10 years. We have shared in some of life's most exciting times with each other. Each of you bring something special to my life. I am so thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment