Friday, February 14, 2020

Interview with 8 year old James

Today I asked James all about being an eight year old.

1.  What's your favorite color? Blue
2.  What's your favorite toy?  Nintendo Switch
3.  What's your favorite fruit? Raspberries
4.  What's your favorite television show? FortNite on YouTube
5.  What's your favorite lunch?  Sushi
6.  What's your favorite clothes? Nike
7. What's your favorite game?  FortNite (electronic) and Farkle
8.  What's your favorite snack? Chips
9.  What's your favorite animal? Dog
10.  What's your song? Ranson
11.  What's your favorite book?  I Survived, Dogman, Captain Underpants, Big Nate
12.  Who's your best friend?  Ben
13.  What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast? Pancakes
14.  What's your favorite thing to do outside?  Play soccer
15.  What's your favorite thing to drink? Orange soda
16.  What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
17.  What's your favorite thing to sleep with? Nothing
18.  What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no idea.
19.  What pet do you want to have when you grow up?  Dog and bird
20. Where's the best place you went as a 7 year old?  Wilderness, Florida and NYC
21. What's your favorite school subject?  Gym
22. Who's your favorite teacher? Ms. Jermstad and Ms. Paporocki
23. What's the best thing to do at recess?  Play soccer
24. What's something you do really well at school?  Math
25. What's your favorite sport to play? Soccer

26. If someone else was describing you what would they say? James is very.....funny.
27. What’s your favorite thing to do with mom? Go places.
28. What’s your favorite thing to do with dad? Go to the batting cages.
29. What’s your favorite thing to do with your sisters? Play tag.
30. What’s something you hope happens as a 8 year old? I will get something I like for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment