Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Guess who's back?

Back again.  LJ's back.  Tell your friends.  (Are you singing still?)

I've been thinking about this blog a lot of the last few months.  I felt guilty for not making time for it.  And I know I will be regretful at some point for not doing a better of job of recording and reflecting on our life.  If it's any consolation, I've been writing A LOT of the posts in my head, so I could just come here and catch up.  Just. like. that.

If not and you require more legitimate excuses here you go.  1.  Our computer died.  2. I was without my work computer.  3.  We moved.  4.  I decided to become a DIY.  5.  I've had a lot of fun playing with my favorite little people.

Here is a little glimpse at what we've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment